CONDITIONAL LICENSE TO REPRODUCE COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL
- I am the author and copyright owner of WHAT I REMEMBER ABOUT MY LIFE.
- You have requested permission to reproduce Chapter 19.A of this work, called THE LEARIAD: Leary in My Life, on your website.
- I consent to your reproducing this portion of my work, for this purpose and iteration only, provided:
- You reproduce only the specially prepared version I transmit herewith, which includes two minor redactions and omits the second half of the chapter (Chapter 19.B) and a supplementary appendix, and
- You accompany the reproduction with the following message exactly as written.
The following extract from What I Remember About My Life, by David F. Phillips (2010), is reproduced with the author’s permission. The entire work may be read on his website www.radbash.com, under the heading Autobiography.
/s/ David F. Phillips
David F. Phillips
November 27, 2015